This map of graduate positions from 2012 was collected by the National Science Foundation (NSF) through a survey of degree-granting institutions called the Graduate Student Survey (GSS). The map allows you to determine which institutions have graduate programs and in what fields. It also tells you if those positions were supported by a federal agency. Knowing the institution will allow you to learn more about their programs and how to enroll. Knowing the federal agency that supports the position will allow you to identify relevant programs and how to apply for support.

Institution Name State Count
{{r.Institution}} {{r.State}} {{r.Count}}
Count Type Broad Field Detailed Field Mechanism Source Count
{{x.GssItem.CountType}} {{x.GssItem.BroadField}} {{x.GssItem.DetailedField}} {{x.GssItem.Mechanism}} {{x.GssItem.Source}} {{x.GssItem.Count}}